Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Procrastination is Exhausting

I've been in a bit of a funk.  And yet my anxiety level is so sky-high I can feel my heart beating a thousand miles an hour.  I feel so overwhelmed and stuck. 

I'm supposed to be working on this script for the park district.  I have been procrastinating. 

I'm just so tired. 

The details of everyday life are bringing me down.  Like the other day I discovered I was out of a particular type of vitamin, and I was just like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as if it were the worst crisis of my life. 

Today we had no water due to a broken water main down the street.  That was just the last little kick in the pants toward complete hassle-dom, and eventually I begged Nathan to go on some errands with Bill so I could take a nap.  And then I actually drooled into my pillow.

I'm gonna go.  The words aren't coming right now, which is why I used the term hassle-dom.  I'm sure there's a better word, but I can't think of it right now.  That's all. 

No comments: